Powers Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve, Coyote Vineyard 2015, Wahluke Slope, Washington

Powers wines are creatively blended and crafted to showcase Washington State’s distinctive vineyards and robust and diverse microclimates. “As a tribute to the indelible mark that Bill Powers has made on Washington State viticulture we created a label with a grape leaf embossed with his thumbprint. The back label features a silhouette of Powers tending his vineyard.” – From the Winery The Coyote Vineyard is located in the Wahluke Slope AVA, which is one of the warmer growing regions in the state with one of the lowest amounts of rainfall. 100% Cabernet. This particular block of Cabernet Sauvignon shows very subtle mint/eucalyptus aromatic notes that are showcased with dark rich fruits in this 2015 vintage of Coyote Cabernet Sauvignon. Pump-under fermentation was used. The wine was then aged for 36 months in 55% new French oak barrels with the other 45% in neutral French oak barrels.

$25.99